background

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lack of blogging

I don't know if our internet connection is super slow or what, but it seriously takes forever for me to upload pictures on my blog. I hate it! By the time I get a few pictures up, they are out of order and I'm so frustrated that I don't even want to write anything to go with them. So....that's my excuse for not blogging. I know it's a lame one, but truth be told when both my kids are finally asleep at the same time, the last thing I want to do is sit in frustration on the computer. Sorry all. I'll try to be better.

2 comments:

Laura said...

sad! I know it is time consuming--that is part of the reason I hadn't blogged in forever!

Sarah said...

okay, Darcy is so yummy! I need to get my hands on those chubby legs and quick!