12 years ago
Monday, March 8, 2010
To puppy or not to puppy?
Evan is obsessed with dogs. Patrick has been wanting to get one since before we even got a house. I, on the other hand, think I have enough poop to worry about with two kids in diapers. We were getting ready to go somewhere, and this little dog ran up to our drive and started playing with Evan. What do you think, should we get a puppy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute!! how can you say no now? :)
That is so adorable, it makes me want a puppy! Im leaning toward yes!
Tate loves watching this video! I am with you though, I clean up enough poop with my two kids. You do have an awesome yard though :)
Hi Camille,
Your family picture is GORGEOUS!! I love it. Hope you are well.
Oh my goodness! I just looked at the puppy video. It's so cute! I can't stop laughing. Definitely wait until the snow is gone before getting a puppy. :)
Post a Comment