background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

About time for an update

Here's a little taste of what has been happening at the Mann's:














4 comments:

Laura said...

So cute! I have been waiting to see a new post on your blog. Looks like things are going great-and you have two adorable kids!

The Coy's said...

YEA!! what cute kids! Darcy is getting so big i cant wait until i get to see you guys! Hopefully this summer?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I kept checking your blog but you haven't posted in forever! I'm glad that you finally did! Yay! Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! We were sad that we didn't get a chance to see you at Christmas too. I don't know when we will be home again to see you guys. You all look so happy!

Trina said...

Oh good, you did blog some more! The kids are darling, looks like Evan even likes Darci. That's a good thing. Love you guys! Come see us when you get down this way. :)