VERY cute family! Love the Halloween pictures! Let me know when you're in town, I'd love to have a chance seeing you and getting your Christmas present to you! {Even if it's just for a few minutes!}
I haven't checked out any blogs for a long time so I thought I'd drop in and see if you had any cute pics of your little ones on here and I see that you haven't been blogging lately either. Your babies are darling, Darci is so pretty in pink, and Evan just gets cuter each time I see him. Keep blogging! We miss you and love to be updated! :)
4 comments:
She is so dang cute! Will you be in Utah anytime from Dec 13-22? I'd love to see you!
way cute! looks like you had a fun halloween!
VERY cute family! Love the Halloween pictures! Let me know when you're in town, I'd love to have a chance seeing you and getting your Christmas present to you! {Even if it's just for a few minutes!}
I haven't checked out any blogs for a long time so I thought I'd drop in and see if you had any cute pics of your little ones on here and I see that you haven't been blogging lately either. Your babies are darling, Darci is so pretty in pink, and Evan just gets cuter each time I see him. Keep blogging! We miss you and love to be updated! :)
Post a Comment