background

Monday, October 18, 2010

Gotta start writing this stuff down....

Yesterday in Sacrament Evan stood up on the bench, pointed toward the front of the Chapel, and yelled "There's the Bishop! There's the Bishop, right there, Mommy!"

The other day, Evan kept saying. "I want Jelly Beans! I want a Jelly Bean sandwich." I finally figured out he was asking to go to our favorite sandwich place, Geralidine's.

Darcy now has eight two teeth, including two back molars. She has a ton of hair, but isn't getting much bigger. She is still in her 6 month clothes. I took her to the doctor for her one year check up, last week. At 13 months, Darcy is 18 lbs 11 oz and weighs in at the 13 percentile for weight. That's a big difference from her six month check up where she weighed 17 lbs and rolled in at the 87 percentile. My chunky monkey, isn't so chunky anymore!

Darcy likes to shake her head whenever you look into her eyes. You'd think she's saying "no" but she's just playing a game to get you to shake your head too. It's very cute.

No comments: