
My fun sister in-law, Sarah, decided to start a new family tradition, Cousin Camp! The idea is to get all the cousins together for several days of fun, and that's exactly what we did.

Sarah was nice enough to host Cousin Camp at her house this year. The kiddos and I got to stay in the luxury suite (the Hamblin's basement) for four, fun-filled days. This is what a typical morning breakfast looked like at cousin camp.

Day 1: The Children's museum at the Gateway. This is the only day we actually had all the cousins together. Milo and Owen had to go to Colorado the rest of the time. :(


A trip to the Gateway wouldn't be complete without playing in the fountains.


Day 2: Classic Water Park. Evan played on this slide for hours.


Oh the joys of the kiddie pool.

Good thing Aunt Ninnie was there to catch Evan at the bottom of the slide in the deep dark depths of the 18 in kiddie pool. Evan was so funny. He would go to the top of the slide and refuse to go down until Ninnie was at the bottom to catch him. He could do it himself but he'd rather sit there , holding up the line, yelling, "Ninnie, where'd Ninnie Go?" Of course, Emily would run right over and save the day.


Max and Evan

The girls


Darcy could sleep anywhere.


.......and she did. Even in the middle of lunch. I gave her a bite and she fell asleep before she even swallowed it. I guess we wore her out.
2 comments:
What a fun tradition! And I just love Darcy! She is the sweetest baby ever. I can't believe she can fall asleep in all of those places. So cute!
Cousin Camp was such a BLAST! I think you and I had the most fun.....I finally finshed all of FAME. Darcy was the little star this year, what a good sleeper. Good Times, can't wait for next year....but wait...Drew will be mobile....so maybe I can wait :).
Post a Comment