“What Is A Little Girl!”
She's a bundle of sweetness,
brightness & fun
The beauty of springtime,
the warmth of the sun
She's Innocence covered with mud,
sand, & soot
She's Motherhood dragging
a doll by the foot...
She's a composite picture of
giggles & tears
Of tantrums, excitement,
amusement & fears
A bundle of mischief
and often a tease
A creature of moods
not easy to please...
Who'll capture your heart
with her pixie-like grin
Or chatter and beg till your
patience wears thin
But obedient, naughty,
mischievous or coy
She's Mom's little Darling &
Dad's Pride & Joy.

3 comments:
I didn't know that you are pregnant? When are you due? Congrats!
I love that poem. I'm so excited for you, congratulations! One of each is the best. It's awesome to see how different they are and such a joy to have in your life. Can't wait to see her, I hope like your Mom said that she will look just like you. Love ya!
Camille! I love you! You are so cute! Congratulations on your little girl! I'm so excited for you! We soooooooooo need to catch up! What a beautiful little family you have! I love it!
Post a Comment