Patrick and I are planning our first trip alone together since our honeymoon. I thought I would never be brave enough to leave our baby boy with someone while we go out of town, but things definitely change. Evan gets to spend 4 fun filled days with his loving Nana, and I am sure he won't miss us a bit. Although, I am sure I will miss our little darling every moment, I am definitely looking forward to the uninterrupted adult time. I honestly don't think I have been away from Evan for more than half a day since he was born, and that only happened once. I am shamefully looking forward to the break!
I am thrilled to spend some time exploring a new place and getting to know my husband again. We've been mommy and daddy for so long, it will nice to just be husband and wife for a few days. And thanks to Nana this trip is going to be as fun for Evan as it will be for us. I just hope that after Nana takes Evan to the Zoo, the aquatic center, the discovery zone, and the farm (or whatever fun places she has planned) he will still remember who his parents are and want to come home with us. :)
12 years ago

3 comments:
Ok... no fair. Where are you going?
Lucky!! Where are you off to! Have a great time, you deserve it.
Hey, can we come? Just kidding. Congrats on the girl news! That is awesome. Sorry about VTing last month. I am a slacker and went out of town for a week. I'll call ya soon.
Post a Comment