background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Evan's 1st Birthday Party!!!!

Evan had his first Birthday party on March 5th at his great Grandparent's house. He had tons of family and friends come to help him celebrate. Almost all of his cousins, grandparents, great grandparents, and aunts and uncles were there. It was an awesome party, and Evan got spoiled with tons of great gifts. Thank you to everyone that helped make Evan's first birthday so great! I am pretty sure Evan had a good time. :)


Mmmm cake!!!
So many toys.....so little time........
I'm not sure who was more excited about the toys, Evan or Daddy.


This was my first attempt at cake decorating. Evan loves music so I made him a guitar cake. Thank goodness my mom was there to help! It was more difficult than it looks.
Ahh.....Evan's all time favorite toy, ribbon.


Yay! More ribbon!!

4 comments:

Jenny and Al said...

Holy cow! I can't believe Evan is 1 already! Can you believe how fast the time flies! Good job on the cake; you are way more creative than I am! I miss taking walks with you. Take care.

Candice J said...

Oh my goodness!! He's one already!! It seems like yesterday he was just born. Mind you I haven't seen him for awhile so it's probably different on your end. :)

Becky said...

I think that cake looked amazing. Way to be ambitious.

Anonymous said...

What a great cake you made! You are such a great mommy and I can't believe you are expecting #2 already! How fun it is to see our family grow! How are things going? You guys are still in Idaho right? What's Patrick up too?