background

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Vegas Vacation

We had so much fun on our Vegas vacation. We stayed at the Tahiti Village, a surprisingly family friendly resort just down from the strip. We brought my mom along to help out with the kids, and we all had a blast. I must say, it was a fun trip. I would recommend it!

Kissing our babies in the lazy river.
Enjoying a ride down the escalator.
Evan was so impressed by the M&M man. He kept trying to feed him his candy. It was so cute!
Evan and Patrick spent a lot of time on the sand beach. It was perfect for Evan. He could walk right out into the pool. He got braver and braver as the trip went on. The first day, he wouldn't move in the water without holding our hands. By the last day, we had to hold him back from walking right out into the deep end on his own.
Evan was pretty impressed by the water show at the Bellagio. He sat and played with my hair in aw as he watched it. It was so sweet and cute.

I love this picture. It's so sweet how Darcy just stares at her Daddy.


We spent every day we could in the pool. My kids love the water as much as their mom does, maybe even more.




3 comments:

The Coy's said...

It looks like you had a blast. And you look so beautiful in all of the pictures!! You have such a cute family.

Natalie said...

You guys are so cute! I can't believe how much your kids have grown they are so adorable. I love Darcy's cute little outfits.

The High Family- said...

That looks so fun! Wish we could enjoy some warm weather here! Btw, i think you look skinnier and skinnier every time I see you!!