background

Thursday, October 15, 2009

New Pictures

Okay, I know I have been terrible at updating my blog. It takes me forever to upload pictures. Maybe that means we need a new computer. Anyway, if you want to see some cute pictures of my new baby girl and my sweet little boy, we just had some taken. You can check some of them out at Katiewellsphotography.com.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Congratulations on your baby!

Sarah said...

Camille those pictures are AMAZING!! Darcy is so beautiful, and Evan looks so grown-up and handsome. We can't wait to see them again.

Laura said...

She is so adorable camille! Congrats- I love the pictures by the way they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Camille, those are the best!
You're such a good momma!
Love you!
Michelle

Trina said...

Oh so cute! What a sweet little girl. I want to hold her. I'm glad you updated your blog. I've been wanting to see her again. What a cute family!