background

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun visitors!!!

We were so lucky to have my aunt Trina, uncle Lee, cousin Jade, and her baby Tate come and see us! Tate and Evan had a blast in the pool, well at least Evan did. He kept spraying everyone with the hose and Tate wasn't sure what to think of him. Overall, I think they had a good time.

After Evan laid down and started kicking and splashing like a maniac, Tate decided it was safer to stay outside of the pool. Too funny! Look how cute my cousin Jade is with her prego belly. She had he baby just a few days later. I'm so glad I got to see her. She's so cute pregnant. :)

2 comments:

Trina said...

That was a fun day! Thanks for having us. We miss you, when you coming home again? I read the comment you made on Summer's blog about blooming where you're planted. Great advice! I hope it works for you and that you're doing better. Love ya!

Jade said...

That was so fun! I am so glad I got to come see you cute house. I love it! You guys have done such a cute job with it! I love and miss you. Wish you lived close..