We had a great Memorial Weekend. A bunch of friends and family pitched in and we were able to get our yard and sprinklers put in! I had a bunch of pictures of everyone that came to help and an awesome picture of all of us crammed around our little kitchen table enjoying a steak dinner. Unfortunately, Evan must have deleted them from the camera. I can't find figure out what else could have happened to all those pictures. I am so sad! Anyway, here are a few shots I did have of the yard going in.

We put rocks in the swell in front of our house.

Evan played with our cute next door neighbor.

He tried to help daddy with his dump truck.

Here's a shot of Patrick, Chase, and Kendrick laying the sod. We're so lucky to have such great friends! Patrick's brother Matt and his wife Krissia came up the day before to help us with the sprinklers. It was so nice to have them here!

Evan wanted to help dig the trenches.
No comments:
Post a Comment