background

Monday, October 13, 2008

Hide and Seek

Evan is seven months old this week. I can't believe how big my little boy is getting. We took him to the doctor today and found out that he weighs 21.5 pounds and is 29 inches tall. That means he has grown 2 inches since last month! No wonder he has been so hungry all the time! We have been trying to supplement his diet with formula, but we still can't get him to drink from a bottle. Fortunately, he did learn to drink from a straw. He kept eye balling his parent's Capri Sun drinks, until I finally gave him a sip from the straw. I was amazed at how easily he learned to suck out the juice. Now I give him juice and water out of a cup with a "Capri Sun" straw. We tried sippy cups, and bottles for weeks. I guess we should have tried the Capri Sun first. LOL. Oh and his new trick is blowing bubbles through the straw. I never thought having juice blown all over me by my baby boy could be so cute and funny. I couldn't stop laughing. I love my little boy! I walked into my closet the other day, and noticed a few of my sweaters had fallen from the shelf onto the ground. "Huh? That's weird," I thought.

Turns out Chloe had found a new hiding place. I can't imagine for the life of me what she could be hiding from.

Needless to say, I have found her in some strange places lately. And she thinks no one can see her. He he hee. :)

No comments: