background

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Evan's Blessing

Evan was blessed on June 1st. I am so grateful for my little boy and all the many blessings he has brought to our lives! We celebrated the special event by having everyone up for burgers at Patrick's grandparents. It was a great turnout. I am so glad a lot of our family could make it!
Oh my goodness, I spy a family. One minute I am thinking I will be single forever, the next thing I know, I have the husband and family I always dreamed of. Life couldn't be sweeter. :)
These are Evan's little cousing's, Owen and Max. I am so glad he has cousins his age to play with. They are already so cute together. :)
And here are Evan's girl cousins as well. Rosie (left) and Lizzy (right). They are such sweet girls, and they adore my little Evan.

This is my mom. I thought this was a great shot of her and her first grandson.

No comments: