Evan loves his little musical lamb that Aunt Brooke gave to him. We keep it by his changing table and bassinet to calm him down when he is getting his diaper changed. Works like a charm!
What a beautiful little guy, he's just so cute! I see lots of proud Daddy pics but I want to also see some proud Mommy pics. Stop being so camera shy! You're beautiful and we love you! Congratulations on this new part of your life. Love ya!
3 comments:
Oh what a sweet little thing. He really is beautiful Camel. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet him. I love you.
PS congrats on the blog!
What a beautiful little guy, he's just so cute! I see lots of proud Daddy pics but I want to also see some proud Mommy pics. Stop being so camera shy! You're beautiful and we love you! Congratulations on this new part of your life. Love ya!
Post a Comment